In episode #1423, we talk about how e-commerce is changing and what you can do to prepare. It’s not only the big players like Amazon who are doing well, it is the one-product e-commerce stores that are having a moment right now. Tune in to hear how you can keep your customers happy even when you run out of inventory!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: E-Commerce is Changing: Here’s How To Prepare.
- [00:51] If you’re just starting, opt for Shopify—they’re doing great right now.
- [01:03] At the moment, every day is Black Friday with Shopify!
- [01:14] What’s doing well right now are one-product e-commerce stores.
- [01:47] Google covid19.within.co to see how e-commerce is performing right now.
- [02:21] Ensure that you have your inventory and a strong supply chain.
- [02:40] Don’t be afraid of spending money on conversion rate optimization.
- [03:14] Google Ads and Facebook Ads will go up and become more expensive over time.
- [03:29] Optimize your funnel by offering something else on your thank-you page.
- [04:09] Avoid running out of inventory and what to do if that happens.
- [04:26] Think about also offering subscriptions in your e-commerce business.
- [05:43] Look at railroad traffic: how often goods are being transported across the US.
- [05:53] That’s it for today!
- [05:54] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1468, we share why you should prioritize content creation in 2020. The average person consumes high volumes of content daily, whether in the form text, video, or audio, so you want to make...
In episode #1467, we discuss the recent Pier 1 Imports Transaction and what we can all learn from it. Most people thought that Tai Lopez was just a wealthy guy with Lamborghinis, but he is showing the...
In episode #1466, we talk about why Twitter is an underrated social media platform. Compared to most other channels, Twitter has many high net worth individuals engaging and sharing valuable informati...