In episode #2073, Neil and Eric talk about effective alternatives to the competitive landscapes of PPC & SEO. Discover the benefits of affiliate marketing, what it means to integrate community and live events, and how you can use social media to your advantage. Tune in to learn how to stand out in an increasingly competitive landscape!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Effective Alternatives To The Competitive Landscapes of PPC & SEO
- [00:30] Why PPC and SEO are becoming more competitive.
- [01:30] The benefits of affiliate marketing and how to do it.
- [02:02] How to integrate community and live events.
- [03:00] Examples of tools that can help you compete in PPC and SEO.
- [03:29] How to get mentioned in articles and how this can drive revenue.
- [04:40] How to determine which social media platform you should be focusing on.
- [06:03] Eric’s tips for podcasting and how to integrate your different channels.
- [06:40] How to use live functions on social media in conjunction with influencers if you’re selling physical goods.
- [07:44] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [07:53] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- NP Digital
- Edison Research: The Infinite Dial
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...