In episode #2073, Neil and Eric talk about effective alternatives to the competitive landscapes of PPC & SEO. Discover the benefits of affiliate marketing, what it means to integrate community and live events, and how you can use social media to your advantage. Tune in to learn how to stand out in an increasingly competitive landscape!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Effective Alternatives To The Competitive Landscapes of PPC & SEO
- [00:30] Why PPC and SEO are becoming more competitive.
- [01:30] The benefits of affiliate marketing and how to do it.
- [02:02] How to integrate community and live events.
- [03:00] Examples of tools that can help you compete in PPC and SEO.
- [03:29] How to get mentioned in articles and how this can drive revenue.
- [04:40] How to determine which social media platform you should be focusing on.
- [06:03] Eric’s tips for podcasting and how to integrate your different channels.
- [06:40] How to use live functions on social media in conjunction with influencers if you’re selling physical goods.
- [07:44] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [07:53] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- NP Digital
- Edison Research: The Infinite Dial
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....