In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can pay a small fee to get a direct content feed. Tune in to hear how this can be used to boost your income and whether it will replace other methods of income generation!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Current Email Newsletter and Podcasting Trend.
- [00:33] Paid newsletter subscriptions and giving more power to the content creators.
- [01:32] The amount of money you can make from these small subscriptions.
- [02:12] Comparing this model with advertising or Patreon.
- [03:22] Significant revenue requires a large amount of subscribers.
- [04:01] As influencer marketing grows steadily this trend will follow.
- [04:46] That’s it!
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Tim Ferriss
- Thrive Capital
- Index Ventures
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...