In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can pay a small fee to get a direct content feed. Tune in to hear how this can be used to boost your income and whether it will replace other methods of income generation!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Current Email Newsletter and Podcasting Trend.
- [00:33] Paid newsletter subscriptions and giving more power to solo creator newsletters.
- [01:32] The amount of money you can make from these small subscriptions.
- [02:12] Comparing this model with advertising or Patreon.
- [03:22] Significant revenue requires a large amount of subscribers.
- [04:01] As influencer marketing grows steadily this trend will follow.
- [04:46] That’s it!
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Tim Ferriss
- Thrive Capital
- Index Ventures
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...