In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can pay a small fee to get a direct content feed. Tune in to hear how this can be used to boost your income and whether it will replace other methods of income generation!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Current Email Newsletter and Podcasting Trend.
- [00:33] Paid newsletter subscriptions and giving more power to the content creators.
- [01:32] The amount of money you can make from these small subscriptions.
- [02:12] Comparing this model with advertising or Patreon.
- [03:22] Significant revenue requires a large amount of subscribers.
- [04:01] As influencer marketing grows steadily this trend will follow.
- [04:46] That’s it!
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Tim Ferriss
- Thrive Capital
- Index Ventures
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...