In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can pay a small fee to get a direct content feed. Tune in to hear how this can be used to boost your income and whether it will replace other methods of income generation!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Current Email Newsletter and Podcasting Trend.
- [00:33] Paid newsletter subscriptions and giving more power to the content creators.
- [01:32] The amount of money you can make from these small subscriptions.
- [02:12] Comparing this model with advertising or Patreon.
- [03:22] Significant revenue requires a large amount of subscribers.
- [04:01] As influencer marketing grows steadily this trend will follow.
- [04:46] That’s it!
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Tim Ferriss
- Thrive Capital
- Index Ventures
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...