In episode #2269, Neil and Eric talk about Eric going back to school and ask whether college helps you become a better entrepreneur. Tuning in you’ll learn about the Entrepreneurial Master’s Program that Eric joined through his Entrepreneurs’ Organization membership and what he gained from the experience. We discuss some of Eric’s biggest takeaways, including the importance of having an X factor, how to identify yours, and the networking potential of joining a course!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Eric Goes Back to School: Does College Help You Become a Better Entrepreneur?
- [00:27] Learn about the Entrepreneurial Master’s Program that Eric joined.
- [00:37] The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) and its benefits.
- [02:04] What Eric has learned from the Entrepreneurial Master’s Program thus far.
- [02:31] How one company found its X factor and transformed its business.
- [03:24] The networking benefits of joining a program like this.
- [04:15] Eric discusses whether he’d recommend this course to someone who wants to become a better entrepreneur.
- [06:29] Visit https://live.levelingup.com/founders for information on our Private Founder’s Events!
- [06:42] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [06:44] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...