In episode #673, Eric describes his long and short-term goals for Singlegrain. Tune in to hear what makes Eric so successful!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Eric Siu’s Personal Marketing Strategy
- [00:55] Daily, Eric’s team is focused on retaining clients (services and sales).
- [01:15] He personally wants to remove himself from the business almost entirely.
- [01:38] What is working is podcasting, video, SEO, content marketing, and referrals.
- [02:00] Big clients may start small, but if you can build trust, you will be able to expand into a bigger account.
- [02:35] Podcasting is 15-20% of sales.
- [02:45] 0% comes from video, because they are just starting to use it.
- [02:53] 50-60% comes from content marketing and SEO.
- [03:10] Most of his money is spent on content marketing and SEO.
- [03:18] Eric found Vivid Vision really helpful when planning long-term goals.
- [03:32] Eric’s long-term goal is to have Singlegrain be self-sustaining.
- [03:45] People tend to poach great marketing talent. He wants to build-on flexibility, so they always feel engaged and challenged, so he won’t lose them.
- [04:29] If he could go back and change his initial approach, he would only focus on one area of marketing.
- [04:42] In the beginning, he wishes they didn’t switch from tactic to tactic too quickly.
- [05:16] Patience is key!
- [05:23] Eric’s long-term vision is to have buy and grow many different businesses.
- [05:55] That’s all for today!
- [06:00] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...