In episode #673, Eric describes his long and short-term goals for Singlegrain. Tune in to hear what makes Eric so successful!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Eric Siu’s Personal Marketing Strategy
- [00:55] Daily, Eric’s team is focused on retaining clients (services and sales).
- [01:15] He personally wants to remove himself from the business almost entirely.
- [01:38] What is working is podcasting, video, SEO, content marketing, and referrals.
- [02:00] Big clients may start small, but if you can build trust, you will be able to expand into a bigger account.
- [02:35] Podcasting is 15-20% of sales.
- [02:45] 0% comes from video, because they are just starting to use it.
- [02:53] 50-60% comes from content marketing and SEO.
- [03:10] Most of his money is spent on content marketing and SEO.
- [03:18] Eric found Vivid Vision really helpful when planning long-term goals.
- [03:32] Eric’s long-term goal is to have Singlegrain be self-sustaining.
- [03:45] People tend to poach great marketing talent. He wants to build-on flexibility, so they always feel engaged and challenged, so he won’t lose them.
- [04:29] If he could go back and change his initial approach, he would only focus on one area of marketing.
- [04:42] In the beginning, he wishes they didn’t switch from tactic to tactic too quickly.
- [05:16] Patience is key!
- [05:23] Eric’s long-term vision is to have buy and grow many different businesses.
- [05:55] That’s all for today!
- [06:00] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...