In episode #673, Eric describes his long and short-term goals for Singlegrain. Tune in to hear what makes Eric so successful!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Eric Siu’s Personal Marketing Strategy
- [00:55] Daily, Eric’s team is focused on retaining clients (services and sales).
- [01:15] He personally wants to remove himself from the business almost entirely.
- [01:38] What is working is podcasting, video, SEO, content marketing, and referrals.
- [02:00] Big clients may start small, but if you can build trust, you will be able to expand into a bigger account.
- [02:35] Podcasting is 15-20% of sales.
- [02:45] 0% comes from video, because they are just starting to use it.
- [02:53] 50-60% comes from content marketing and SEO.
- [03:10] Most of his money is spent on content marketing and SEO.
- [03:18] Eric found Vivid Vision really helpful when planning long-term goals.
- [03:32] Eric’s long-term goal is to have Singlegrain be self-sustaining.
- [03:45] People tend to poach great marketing talent. He wants to build-on flexibility, so they always feel engaged and challenged, so he won’t lose them.
- [04:29] If he could go back and change his initial approach, he would only focus on one area of marketing.
- [04:42] In the beginning, he wishes they didn’t switch from tactic to tactic too quickly.
- [05:16] Patience is key!
- [05:23] Eric’s long-term vision is to have buy and grow many different businesses.
- [05:55] That’s all for today!
- [06:00] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...