In episode #2298, we speak about Eric’s content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that might help you improve for 2023. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:22] Today’s topic: Eric’s Content Plan for 2023.
- [00:38] Explaining the concept of content remixing.
- [02:19] Conferences in the new year, and the benefits we have seen doing this 2022.
- [02:49] Why you do not have to follow the trends from the content kings.
- [03:20] That is it for today!
- [03:27] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Logan Paul
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...