In episode #2298, we speak about Eric’s content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that might help you improve for 2023. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:22] Today’s topic: Eric’s Content Plan for 2023.
- [00:38] Explaining the concept of content remixing.
- [02:19] Conferences in the new year, and the benefits we have seen doing this 2022.
- [02:49] Why you do not have to follow the trends from the content kings.
- [03:20] That is it for today!
- [03:27] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Logan Paul
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...