In episode #2298, we speak about Eric’s content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that might help you improve for 2023. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:22] Today’s topic: Eric’s Content Plan for 2023.
- [00:38] Explaining the concept of content remixing.
- [02:19] Conferences in the new year, and the benefits we have seen doing this 2022.
- [02:49] Why you do not have to follow the trends from the content kings.
- [03:20] That is it for today!
- [03:27] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Logan Paul
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...