In episode #1361, we share Eric’s favorite new growth strategy of 2020 so far! Eric has been testing the power of podcasting for a while now and is seeing just how far he can take this medium into monetization and beyond. With tools like Supercast, there are ways that you can turn loyal followers into paying subscribers and the results are almost in! Stay tuned to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Eric’s Favorite New Growth Strategy of 2020 So Far.
- [00:44] Continual testing with podcasts; subscription, advertising and events.
- [02:15] The macro strategy for getting paid subscriptions to a podcast.
- [03:07] What you can do to help Eric in his testing!
- [03:21] That is it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...