In Episode #68, Neil and Eric talk about the exciting marketing opportunities coming up in 2017! They’ll highlight the opportunities they see, discuss their advantages versus disadvantages, and illustrate how each one of those opportunities can work for your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Exciting Marketing Opportunities for 2017
- 00:35 – LinkedIn steps up by adding a retargeting pixel and a lot more features
- 01:13 – Third party authentication
- 01:42 – Signup is just one click away
- 01:45 – See your conversion rates go up 20-30%
- 01:52 – Hire a paid developer in Upwork to do it
- 02:02 – Gmail Advertising
- 02:46 – Creating funnels
- 05:13 – Orabrush’s example
- 05:59 – Google up marketing funnel
- 06:10 – Facebook Video
- 07:21 – Advanced email segmentation
- 08:32 – Sending the rights emails on the right time
- 08:48 – YouTube Advertising
- 09:00 – Add a call to action on the banner
- 09:39 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Try new opportunities –they won’t hurt!
- Create funnels to generate sales.
- If you’re smart enough to see the bandwagon, hop on!
- LinkedIn – A social media platform where you can follow and connect with professionals.
- Upwork – A platform where you can hire freelancers.
- Gmail Advertising – Interactive ads at the top of people’s inboxes.
- Facebook Video – Put up video ads on Facebook.
- YouTube Advertising – Video ads show what you have to offer.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...