In Episode #68, Neil and Eric talk about the exciting marketing opportunities coming up in 2017! They’ll highlight the opportunities they see, discuss their advantages versus disadvantages, and illustrate how each one of those opportunities can work for your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Exciting Marketing Opportunities for 2017
- 00:35 – LinkedIn steps up by adding a retargeting pixel and a lot more features
- 01:13 – Third party authentication
- 01:42 – Signup is just one click away
- 01:45 – See your conversion rates go up 20-30%
- 01:52 – Hire a paid developer in Upwork to do it
- 02:02 – Gmail Advertising
- 02:46 – Creating funnels
- 05:13 – Orabrush’s example
- 05:59 – Google up marketing funnel
- 06:10 – Facebook Video
- 07:21 – Advanced email segmentation
- 08:32 – Sending the rights emails on the right time
- 08:48 – YouTube Advertising
- 09:00 – Add a call to action on the banner
- 09:39 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Try new opportunities –they won’t hurt!
- Create funnels to generate sales.
- If you’re smart enough to see the bandwagon, hop on!
- LinkedIn – A social media platform where you can follow and connect with professionals.
- Upwork – A platform where you can hire freelancers.
- Gmail Advertising – Interactive ads at the top of people’s inboxes.
- Facebook Video – Put up video ads on Facebook.
- YouTube Advertising – Video ads show what you have to offer.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...