In episode #2215, Neil and Eric ask whether Facebook fan pages are back. The social media landscape has shifted dramatically since the early days of Facebook, especially with companies like Instagram and TikTok putting visual media at the forefront. Tuning in you’ll hear us discuss how Facebook pages are making a comeback and how to hook onto this trend!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Facebook Fan Pages Are BACK?!
- [00:35] How the social media landscape has shifted and why Facebook fan pages are worth investigating.
- [00:49] How engagement is increasing on Facebook fan pages, especially with video content.
- [01:49] How Facebook is adapting to emulate TikTok.
- [02:21] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job listings or post a job of your own!
- [02:33] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:36] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- THE HOT SCRIPT FORMULA – Hosted by Sunny Lenarduzzi
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...