In episode #2144, Neil and Eric share five marketing trends they’re looking at in Q2 of 2022. Tune in to learn how to capitalize on audio ads, the growing field of influencer marketing, and build your audience through TikTok. We also cover how LinkedIn’s algorithm has improved and new features you can expect from the platform. Listen in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Five Marketing Trends We’re Looking At In Q2 2022.
- [00:27] The growth of audio ads and how to place them.
- [01:02] Why companies are choosing to control their own channels.
- [01:50] Recommendations on how to build an audience with TikTok.
- [02:19] How to use influencer marketing.
- [02:56] The methods that FTX used to gain a bigger share of the market.
- [04:29] How to capitalize on LinkedIn’s new features.
- [04:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:56] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [05:11] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Spotify Advertising
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...