In episode #2144, Neil and Eric share five marketing trends they’re looking at in Q2 of 2022. Tune in to learn how to capitalize on audio ads, the growing field of influencer marketing, and build your audience through TikTok. We also cover how LinkedIn’s algorithm has improved and new features you can expect from the platform. Listen in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Five Marketing Trends We’re Looking At In Q2 2022.
- [00:27] The growth of audio ads and how to place them.
- [01:02] Why companies are choosing to control their own channels.
- [01:50] Recommendations on how to build an audience with TikTok.
- [02:19] How to use influencer marketing.
- [02:56] The methods that FTX used to gain a bigger share of the market.
- [04:29] How to capitalize on LinkedIn’s new features.
- [04:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:56] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [05:11] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Spotify Advertising
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....