In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both conversions and traffic are essential to your business, having thousands of visitors to your website is no good if they aren’t actually buying your products or services. Tune in today to find out how to grow your bottom line with conversion rate optimization, plus so much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Focus on Conversions and Then Traffic.
- [00:25] The disproportionate focus on traffic in marketing.
- [00:56] Why you should focus on conversions first if you want to optimize revenue.
- [01:51] How to optimize your conversion rate to grow your bottom line.
- [02:06] Why resource allocation is critical for any business.
- [02:10] An example that illustrates how focusing on traffic can be a waste of time.
- [03:31] Common metric-tracking mistakes we see companies make.
- [03:58] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:00] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...