In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both conversions and traffic are essential to your business, having thousands of visitors to your website is no good if they aren’t actually buying your products or services. Tune in today to find out how to grow your bottom line with conversion rate optimization, plus so much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Focus on Conversions and Then Traffic.
- [00:25] The disproportionate focus on traffic in marketing.
- [00:56] Why you should focus on conversions first if you want to optimize revenue.
- [01:51] How to optimize your conversion rate to grow your bottom line.
- [02:06] Why resource allocation is critical for any business.
- [02:10] An example that illustrates how focusing on traffic can be a waste of time.
- [03:31] Common metric-tracking mistakes we see companies make.
- [03:58] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:00] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...