In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both conversions and traffic are essential to your business, having thousands of visitors to your website is no good if they aren’t actually buying your products or services. Tune in today to find out how to grow your bottom line with conversion rate optimization, plus so much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Focus on Conversions and Then Traffic.
- [00:25] The disproportionate focus on traffic in marketing.
- [00:56] Why you should focus on conversions first if you want to optimize revenue.
- [01:51] How to optimize your conversion rate to grow your bottom line.
- [02:06] Why resource allocation is critical for any business.
- [02:10] An example that illustrates how focusing on traffic can be a waste of time.
- [03:31] Common metric-tracking mistakes we see companies make.
- [03:58] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:00] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...