In episode #1497 we drill down on the importance of focus. Stop doing so much shit! We talk about establishing yourself before doing too many things, not getting into the weeds of your businesses, and a whole lot more! Tune in for all the tips you need to clear the air so you can do what you are best at today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Focus: Stop Doing So Much Shit.
- [00:45] If you’re in a big enough market, why would you do too many different things?
- [01:16] Having a business that covers your costs before parlaying and taking other risks.
- [02:23] Bringing on leaders to focus on your different projects if you can.
- [02:35] The key to Bill Gates’ and Warren Buffet’s success: Focus.
- [03:08] Following Charles Munger’s example and not getting into the weeds of your businesses.
- [03:35] That’s it for today!
- [03:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...