In episode #1497 we drill down on the importance of focus. Stop doing so much shit! We talk about establishing yourself before doing too many things, not getting into the weeds of your businesses, and a whole lot more! Tune in for all the tips you need to clear the air so you can do what you are best at today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Focus: Stop Doing So Much Shit.
- [00:45] If you’re in a big enough market, why would you do too many different things?
- [01:16] Having a business that covers your costs before parlaying and taking other risks.
- [02:23] Bringing on leaders to focus on your different projects if you can.
- [02:35] The key to Bill Gates’ and Warren Buffet’s success: Focus.
- [03:08] Following Charles Munger’s example and not getting into the weeds of your businesses.
- [03:35] That’s it for today!
- [03:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...