In episode 1061, we discuss freemium vs. free trial services. Tune in to hear which one you should offer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Freemium VS Free Trial Which One Should You Offer?
- [00:45] Freemium allows you to use the product for free with locked features.
- [01:30] Hubspot switched from a free trial to freemium.
- [02:00] Typically, trials give you access to all features, but for a limited time.
- [03:00] Spotify is a good example of freemium.
- [03:20] It comes with ads, but if you love it, you can pay for more features and no ads.
- [04:45] Freemium is a good way to generate more traffic.
- [06:18] Only 2-3% of freemium users convert.
- [06:34] That’s it for today!
- [06:45] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...