In episode 1061, we discuss freemium vs. free trial services. Tune in to hear which one you should offer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Freemium VS Free Trial Which One Should You Offer?
- [00:45] Freemium allows you to use the product for free with locked features.
- [01:30] Hubspot switched from a free trial to freemium.
- [02:00] Typically, trials give you access to all features, but for a limited time.
- [03:00] Spotify is a good example of freemium.
- [03:20] It comes with ads, but if you love it, you can pay for more features and no ads.
- [04:45] Freemium is a good way to generate more traffic.
- [06:18] Only 2-3% of freemium users convert.
- [06:34] That’s it for today!
- [06:45] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...