In episode 1061, we discuss freemium vs. free trial services. Tune in to hear which one you should offer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Freemium VS Free Trial Which One Should You Offer?
- [00:45] Freemium allows you to use the product for free with locked features.
- [01:30] Hubspot switched from a free trial to freemium.
- [02:00] Typically, trials give you access to all features, but for a limited time.
- [03:00] Spotify is a good example of freemium.
- [03:20] It comes with ads, but if you love it, you can pay for more features and no ads.
- [04:45] Freemium is a good way to generate more traffic.
- [06:18] Only 2-3% of freemium users convert.
- [06:34] That’s it for today!
- [06:45] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...