Funnels Vs. Cycles
In episode #1645, we learn about the major difference between funnels and cycles. While we love click funnels, it is important to think about other aspects like sales and hiring more long-term. Be sure to tune in today to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Funnels Vs. Cycles.
- [00:27] Explaining what a funnel is and the major problem with it.
- [01:13] How a cycle differs from a funnel in terms of its timeline.
- [01:45] Funnels eventually end, whereas cycles never do.
- [01:52] Marketing companies are good at acquisition and weak at retention.
- [02:38] Some of the benefits of improving retention.
- [03:16] Why even 5% churn is not sustainable at all.
- [04:26] Cycles force you to think long-term, which funnels don’t necessarily get you to do.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...