Funnels Vs. Cycles
In episode #1645, we learn about the major difference between funnels and cycles. While we love click funnels, it is important to think about other aspects like sales and hiring more long-term. Be sure to tune in today to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Funnels Vs. Cycles.
- [00:27] Explaining what a funnel is and the major problem with it.
- [01:13] How a cycle differs from a funnel in terms of its timeline.
- [01:45] Funnels eventually end, whereas cycles never do.
- [01:52] Marketing companies are good at acquisition and weak at retention.
- [02:38] Some of the benefits of improving retention.
- [03:16] Why even 5% churn is not sustainable at all.
- [04:26] Cycles force you to think long-term, which funnels don’t necessarily get you to do.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...