Funnels Vs. Cycles
In episode #1645, we learn about the major difference between funnels and cycles. While we love click funnels, it is important to think about other aspects like sales and hiring more long-term. Be sure to tune in today to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Funnels Vs. Cycles.
- [00:27] Explaining what a funnel is and the major problem with it.
- [01:13] How a cycle differs from a funnel in terms of its timeline.
- [01:45] Funnels eventually end, whereas cycles never do.
- [01:52] Marketing companies are good at acquisition and weak at retention.
- [02:38] Some of the benefits of improving retention.
- [03:16] Why even 5% churn is not sustainable at all.
- [04:26] Cycles force you to think long-term, which funnels don’t necessarily get you to do.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...