In episode #1164, we share the gist of Google’s new link building guidelines. As you will learn today, there are many great reasons why SEO builders would want to comply with these rules. Tune in to hear the nitty-gritty of their requirements and when it will be rolled out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s New Link Building Rules.
- [00:30] Google announced the new guidelines around link building.
- [01:00] Requirements to start using Rel = “ugc” and Rel = “Sponsored” and its feasibility.
- [01:42] What Google is trying to achieve with these new regulations.
- [02:02] Should we be concerned about these rules? And why it would be beneficial to comply.
- [03:15] The practical applications to consider.
- [04:06] How Google is providing a middle ground between link equity and no link equity.
- [04:39] When it is being rolled out and when companies will implement it.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...