In episode #1164, we share the gist of Google’s new link building guidelines. As you will learn today, there are many great reasons why SEO builders would want to comply with these rules. Tune in to hear the nitty-gritty of their requirements and when it will be rolled out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s New Link Building Rules.
- [00:30] Google announced the new guidelines around link building.
- [01:00] Requirements to start using Rel = “ugc” and Rel = “Sponsored” and its feasibility.
- [01:42] What Google is trying to achieve with these new regulations.
- [02:02] Should we be concerned about these rules? And why it would be beneficial to comply.
- [03:15] The practical applications to consider.
- [04:06] How Google is providing a middle ground between link equity and no link equity.
- [04:39] When it is being rolled out and when companies will implement it.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...