In episode #1164, we share the gist of Google’s new link building guidelines. As you will learn today, there are many great reasons why SEO builders would want to comply with these rules. Tune in to hear the nitty-gritty of their requirements and when it will be rolled out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s New Link Building Rules.
- [00:30] Google announced the new guidelines around link building.
- [01:00] Requirements to start using Rel = “ugc” and Rel = “Sponsored” and its feasibility.
- [01:42] What Google is trying to achieve with these new regulations.
- [02:02] Should we be concerned about these rules? And why it would be beneficial to comply.
- [03:15] The practical applications to consider.
- [04:06] How Google is providing a middle ground between link equity and no link equity.
- [04:39] When it is being rolled out and when companies will implement it.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...