In episode #1164, we share the gist of Google’s new link building guidelines. As you will learn today, there are many great reasons why SEO builders would want to comply with these rules. Tune in to hear the nitty-gritty of their requirements and when it will be rolled out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s New Link Building Rules.
- [00:30] Google announced the new guidelines around link building.
- [01:00] Requirements to start using Rel = “ugc” and Rel = “Sponsored” and its feasibility.
- [01:42] What Google is trying to achieve with these new regulations.
- [02:02] Should we be concerned about these rules? And why it would be beneficial to comply.
- [03:15] The practical applications to consider.
- [04:06] How Google is providing a middle ground between link equity and no link equity.
- [04:39] When it is being rolled out and when companies will implement it.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...