Google’s Top 3 Major Ranking Factors for 2021
In episode #1662, Neil and Eric talk about Google’s three major ranking factors this year. You will hear about the importance of user metrics, why you should be thinking long-term as a digital marketer, and much more. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s Top 3 Major Ranking Factors for 2021.
- [00:30] Number 1: User metrics, usability, and user experience.
- [01:35] Google’s job is to deliver a good search experience so they can run ads.
- [02:10] Number 2: Think long-term, similar to how investors think about compound returns.
- [02:54] Number 3: Keep your content up-to-date and fresh.
- [03:59] What can we be doing better on this podcast? Text us!
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...