Google’s Top 3 Major Ranking Factors for 2021
In episode #1662, Neil and Eric talk about Google’s three major ranking factors this year. You will hear about the importance of user metrics, why you should be thinking long-term as a digital marketer, and much more. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s Top 3 Major Ranking Factors for 2021.
- [00:30] Number 1: User metrics, usability, and user experience.
- [01:35] Google’s job is to deliver a good search experience so they can run ads.
- [02:10] Number 2: Think long-term, similar to how investors think about compound returns.
- [02:54] Number 3: Keep your content up-to-date and fresh.
- [03:59] What can we be doing better on this podcast? Text us!
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...