Google’s Top 3 Major Ranking Factors for 2021
In episode #1662, Neil and Eric talk about Google’s three major ranking factors this year. You will hear about the importance of user metrics, why you should be thinking long-term as a digital marketer, and much more. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s Top 3 Major Ranking Factors for 2021.
- [00:30] Number 1: User metrics, usability, and user experience.
- [01:35] Google’s job is to deliver a good search experience so they can run ads.
- [02:10] Number 2: Think long-term, similar to how investors think about compound returns.
- [02:54] Number 3: Keep your content up-to-date and fresh.
- [03:59] What can we be doing better on this podcast? Text us!
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...