In episode #1045, we discuss Martin Splitt’s top three ranking factors for 2019. Tune in to hear if we agree with Martin.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Google’s Top 3 Ranking Factors For 2019
- [00:38] Google made their own Mythbusters episode about themselves.
- [01:00] Martin Splitt shared three top SEO factors on which people should focus.
- [01:10] Factor 1: Content creation.
- [01:42] Eric and Neil agree this is important.
- [02:25] When creating content, deliver a good customer experience.
- [02:52] Factor 2: Meta data.
- [03:05] Make sure you have meta tags to describe your content.
- [03:40] Eric and Neil think using ClickFlow will help with this task, but it’s more important to get clicks.
- [06:45] Factor 3: Performance.
- [07:20] Eric and Neil don’t believe that this is the most important thing on which to focus.
- [08:04] Brand queries are more important.
- [08:08] That’s it for today!
- [08:30] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...