In episode #1045, we discuss Martin Splitt’s top three ranking factors for 2019. Tune in to hear if we agree with Martin.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Google’s Top 3 Ranking Factors For 2019
- [00:38] Google made their own Mythbusters episode about themselves.
- [01:00] Martin Splitt shared three top SEO factors on which people should focus.
- [01:10] Factor 1: Content creation.
- [01:42] Eric and Neil agree this is important.
- [02:25] When creating content, deliver a good customer experience.
- [02:52] Factor 2: Meta data.
- [03:05] Make sure you have meta tags to describe your content.
- [03:40] Eric and Neil think using ClickFlow will help with this task, but it’s more important to get clicks.
- [06:45] Factor 3: Performance.
- [07:20] Eric and Neil don’t believe that this is the most important thing on which to focus.
- [08:04] Brand queries are more important.
- [08:08] That’s it for today!
- [08:30] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...