In episode #1429, we unpack Google’s upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reasons behind the measures, how they are fine tuning what they already have in place and what you can do about it to keep your ranking! Tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s Upcoming Algorithm Update.
- [00:45] The impetus behind the looming updates from Google.
- [01:35] User experience and metrics and how Google aims to fine tune these even more.
- [03:37] The next few years with Google; more focus in this direction.
- [04:29] Weaknesses in Google’s algorithms over the last ten years.
- [05:03] Addressing the issues on your site; fixing things from all perspectives.
- [05:25] That is it for today!
- [05:28] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1572, we wrap up our conversation on paid newsletters, discussing the different ways in which you can monetize your subscription newsletter. Getting sponsors on board and including up-sell...
In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10 minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other successful news...
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...