In episode #1429, we unpack Google’s upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reasons behind the measures, how they are fine tuning what they already have in place and what you can do about it to keep your ranking! Tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s Upcoming Algorithm Update.
- [00:45] The impetus behind the looming updates from Google.
- [01:35] User experience and metrics and how Google aims to fine tune these even more.
- [03:37] The next few years with Google; more focus in this direction.
- [04:29] Weaknesses in Google’s algorithms over the last ten years.
- [05:03] Addressing the issues on your site; fixing things from all perspectives.
- [05:25] That is it for today!
- [05:28] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...