In this episode, Eric talks with Alejandro Navia about co-founding NFT Now, a media company that is helping put power in the hands of creatives. We discuss the impressive growth that NFT Now has experienced after only one year, their 700,000 followers, and what some of their best methods have been for growing their reach organically. Alejandro shares how he first became interested in the NFT space, and how he and his Co-Founders saw a need for an objective voice on the topic for those who were curious about NFTs as well as those who are well-versed and active in the space. Hear how being omnichannel has worked for them, why it’s dangerous to rely on one platform, and why owning your own domain is so important. Tuning in you’ll learn more about Alejandro’s work as an executive coach. He explains why making the decision to find a coach is a huge step, and how to use the interview process to find a coach who is right for you. We also explore Alejandro’s impromptu move to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and why we all need a space that can help us think expansively. To learn more about NFT Now, how to grow your reach, and much more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Growing NFTnow to 700,000 followers in 1 yr, coaching, and Jackson Hole, with Alejandro Navia.
- [00:56] Introducing today’s guest Alejandro Navia and how he founded NFT Now.
- [05:53] Why Alejandro saw a need for an objective voice on NFTs like NFT Now.
- [06:59] NFT Now’s reach and how they have grown as an omnichannel media company.
- [10:09] The core drivers of NFT Now’s impressive growth.
- [13:34] What Alejandro has learned about the dangers of being dependent on one single platform.
- [13:56] The main channels Alejandro is using for NFT Now and why owning your domain is key.
- [15:40] Alejandro’s approach to coaching and why he views his clients as partners.
- [19:12] The distinction between coaching and educating.
- [19:54] Why choosing to find a coach is a big deal.
- [20:19] How to find a good coach.
- [21:20] Why the interview process is crucial in finding the right coach for you.
- [22:11] Why you need to ask yourself which areas of your life you want to improve on.
- [25:22] Alejandro’s move to Jackson Hole and how he is splitting his time between Jackson Hole and Miami.
- [29:48] The most impactful book that Alejandro has ever read.
- [30:40] The most impactful tools that Alejandro has used in the past 12 months, from therapy to coaching, to authentic communication.
- [32:18] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [32:20] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- NFT Now
- Alejandro Navia
- Alejandro Navia on Instagram
- Alejandro Navia on Twitter
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...