In episode #908, we discuss why hard work isn’t the sole factor in success. Tune in to hear what success is actually made of.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Hard Work Isn’t The Key to Success
- [01:02] Just because you put in hours, doesn’t mean you will be successful.
- [01:45] The key is working more efficiently, not more.
- [01:54] Neil doesn’t schedule meetings on Fridays.
- [02:35] Always make time for yourself.
- [02:42] If you’re creative, you can be successful.
- [03:00] In order to scale, it’s important to have processes.
- [03:15] Hire people who are smarter than you.
- [04:26] When hiring, ask yourself if you would work for this person and if you admire them.
- [05:15] If a person’s references don’t check out, it’s a big red flag.
- [06:04] That’s it for today!
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...