In episode #840, we discuss what you should do to build an audience. Tune in to hear how you can build a following.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Have No Audience? Do This
- [00:45] Try going live.
- [01:21] Drive traffic to a live video and try to build good will.
- [01:45] You can promote a live stream to your email lists or other social lists.
- [02:01] Social networks push live content.
- [02:20] If you’re going to do live content, use YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Periscope.
- [02:52] Live content boosts your engagement numbers.
- [03:45] Retarget the top 5-10% of people that watch your live video.
- [04:50] Brendon Burchard recorded a livestream of an online course.
- [05:15] Afterwards, that video can become a reusable asset.
- [05:30] You can talk about other people’s products and services if it will benefit your audience and help you build your number of followers.
- [06:05] A lot of money doesn’t need to be spent creating live streams.
- [06:27] Wirecast allows you to simulcast live streams.
- [06:55] Neil is going to stop speaking at conferences and only do live streams.
- [07:25] That’s it for today!
- [07:40] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...