In episode #840, we discuss what you should do to build an audience. Tune in to hear how you can build a following.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Have No Audience? Do This
- [00:45] Try going live.
- [01:21] Drive traffic to a live video and try to build good will.
- [01:45] You can promote a live stream to your email lists or other social lists.
- [02:01] Social networks push live content.
- [02:20] If you’re going to do live content, use YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Periscope.
- [02:52] Live content boosts your engagement numbers.
- [03:45] Retarget the top 5-10% of people that watch your live video.
- [04:50] Brendon Burchard recorded a livestream of an online course.
- [05:15] Afterwards, that video can become a reusable asset.
- [05:30] You can talk about other people’s products and services if it will benefit your audience and help you build your number of followers.
- [06:05] A lot of money doesn’t need to be spent creating live streams.
- [06:27] Wirecast allows you to simulcast live streams.
- [06:55] Neil is going to stop speaking at conferences and only do live streams.
- [07:25] That’s it for today!
- [07:40] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...