It’s about time we started to move away from the reactive sick-based medical system to a more proactive health-based model. Our guest today is committed to providing people with preventative healthcare through his insurance company, Fountain Health. Robert Rossiter is the CEO of this breakthrough health insurance company and works with the likes of Tony Robbins and Peter Diamandis. In this episode, we learn more about his noble mission and what, precisely, is included in Fountain’s transformative health plans. We discuss the most exciting medical breakthroughs of today and how Fountain intends to bring these breakthroughs to the general public. Rob shares his background and explains how his upbringing informed his value system, like his priority for preparation and the value he gleans from challenges that arise.
Tune in to find out more about the potential of insurance to create sustainable change and prevent disease, not withholding, of course, Fountain’s approach to marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Interview with Robert Rossiter, CEO of Fountain Health Insurance.
- [00:29] The transformative health plans Fountain Health provides.
- [00:37] The value of preventative healthcare.
- [01:19] Rob shares his background in insurance.
- [01:56] The tests involved in preventative healthcare.
- [02:19] How Fountain Health applies the concept of convergence to its mission.
- [03:33] Rob’s specialty in insurance and what led him to Fountain Health.
- [04:38] Fountain Health Insurance’s core offering.
- [06:09] How Fountain enables companies to provide employees with premium healthcare.
- [07:37] How they aim to bring healthcare breakthroughs to the general public.
- [07:59] The competitive cost of Fountain Health Insurance.
- [08:41] The types of companies Fountain is currently working with.
- [09:46] The apparent lack of competition leaving Fountain at the cutting edge of preventative wellness insurance.
- [10:27] What Rob is most excited about in terms of health trends and breakthroughs.
- [11:29] Fountain’s plan to extend outside of the States.
- [12:15] Fountain’s approach to marketing.
- [13:11] The value Rob gleans from the challenges he’s faced along his career path.
- [14:43] How his upbringing informed his value system.
- [16:07] Rob shares his favorite business or personal growth books.
- [17:20] The marketing opportunity Tony Robbins’ book Life Force has provided for Fountain Health.
- [18:17] The importance of preparation.
- [19:12] How self-employed individuals can gain access to Fountain Health Insurance.
- [20:13] A recap of the medical tests covered by Fountain Health.
- [21:06] Find out how to reach Fountain Health!
- [21:19] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [21:25] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...