In episode #789, Eric and Neil discuss how you can shoot past your competitors. Tune in to hear this great hack!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s a Hack to Shoot Past Your Competitors
- [00:45] Mitchell Harper says that when you want to shoot past your competitors, do your opposition research and take their tactics.
- [01:55] Showcase as many episodes as possible in iTunes.
- [02:15] You can get a lot of data just by listening to other people’s podcasts.
- [02:50] Neil would never write an article breaking down his team’s entire strategy.
- [03:10] Take what you can from your competitors!
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...