In episode #789, Eric and Neil discuss how you can shoot past your competitors. Tune in to hear this great hack!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s a Hack to Shoot Past Your Competitors
- [00:45] Mitchell Harper says that when you want to shoot past your competitors, do your opposition research and take their tactics.
- [01:55] Showcase as many episodes as possible in iTunes.
- [02:15] You can get a lot of data just by listening to other people’s podcasts.
- [02:50] Neil would never write an article breaking down his team’s entire strategy.
- [03:10] Take what you can from your competitors!
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...