In episode #789, Eric and Neil discuss how you can shoot past your competitors. Tune in to hear this great hack!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s a Hack to Shoot Past Your Competitors
- [00:45] Mitchell Harper says that when you want to shoot past your competitors, do your opposition research and take their tactics.
- [01:55] Showcase as many episodes as possible in iTunes.
- [02:15] You can get a lot of data just by listening to other people’s podcasts.
- [02:50] Neil would never write an article breaking down his team’s entire strategy.
- [03:10] Take what you can from your competitors!
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...