In episode #623, Eric and Neil discuss how you can stay top of mind. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to remain popular.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s A Unique Way To Keep Your Brand Top Of Mind
- [00:38] If you look at Drift, every time they launch a new feature, they always have a lot of fanfare and masquerade it as a product launch.
- [01:26] In 2017, Neil bought UberSuggest and relaunched it as a free tool in 2018.
- [01:45] He used Product Hunt to promote it.
- [02:15] Neil publishes to his blog 7 days a week!
- [02:32] You have to be relentless in order to stay top of mind. Tom Brady is a great example of relentlessness.
- [03:00] There is no one specific thing you can do to stay popular, but rather you have to try everything.
- [03:42] The rule of 7: someone has to see something 7 times before they convert.
- [04:10] By putting yourself out there, eventually, you will become top of mind.
- [04:51] Zoom doesn’t run a lot of ads, but they have billboards everywhere in San Francisco. They even bought a sponsorship at the arena where the Golden State Warriors play.
- [05:28] That’s all for today!
- [05:31] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #719, Eric and Neil discuss the efficacy of midrolls. Tune in to hear whether you should drop the midrolls or keep them....
In episode #718, Eric and Neil discuss the reason people don’t buy from your site. Tune in to hear what could be blocking your conversions....
In episode #717, Eric and Neil discuss how much you should spend on marketing software. Tune in to hear why you might be over-spending....