In episode #623, Eric and Neil discuss how you can stay top of mind. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to remain popular.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s A Unique Way To Keep Your Brand Top Of Mind
- [00:38] If you look at Drift, every time they launch a new feature, they always have a lot of fanfare and masquerade it as a product launch.
- [01:26] In 2017, Neil bought UberSuggest and relaunched it as a free tool in 2018.
- [01:45] He used Product Hunt to promote it.
- [02:15] Neil publishes to his blog 7 days a week!
- [02:32] You have to be relentless in order to stay top of mind. Tom Brady is a great example of relentlessness.
- [03:00] There is no one specific thing you can do to stay popular, but rather you have to try everything.
- [03:42] The rule of 7: someone has to see something 7 times before they convert.
- [04:10] By putting yourself out there, eventually, you will become top of mind.
- [04:51] Zoom doesn’t run a lot of ads, but they have billboards everywhere in San Francisco. They even bought a sponsorship at the arena where the Golden State Warriors play.
- [05:28] That’s all for today!
- [05:31] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....