In episode #623, Eric and Neil discuss how you can stay top of mind. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to remain popular.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s A Unique Way To Keep Your Brand Top Of Mind
- [00:38] If you look at Drift, every time they launch a new feature, they always have a lot of fanfare and masquerade it as a product launch.
- [01:26] In 2017, Neil bought UberSuggest and relaunched it as a free tool in 2018.
- [01:45] He used Product Hunt to promote it.
- [02:15] Neil publishes to his blog 7 days a week!
- [02:32] You have to be relentless in order to stay top of mind. Tom Brady is a great example of relentlessness.
- [03:00] There is no one specific thing you can do to stay popular, but rather you have to try everything.
- [03:42] The rule of 7: someone has to see something 7 times before they convert.
- [04:10] By putting yourself out there, eventually, you will become top of mind.
- [04:51] Zoom doesn’t run a lot of ads, but they have billboards everywhere in San Francisco. They even bought a sponsorship at the arena where the Golden State Warriors play.
- [05:28] That’s all for today!
- [05:31] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...