In episode #623, Eric and Neil discuss how you can stay top of mind. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to remain popular.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s A Unique Way To Keep Your Brand Top Of Mind
- [00:38] If you look at Drift, every time they launch a new feature, they always have a lot of fanfare and masquerade it as a product launch.
- [01:26] In 2017, Neil bought UberSuggest and relaunched it as a free tool in 2018.
- [01:45] He used Product Hunt to promote it.
- [02:15] Neil publishes to his blog 7 days a week!
- [02:32] You have to be relentless in order to stay top of mind. Tom Brady is a great example of relentlessness.
- [03:00] There is no one specific thing you can do to stay popular, but rather you have to try everything.
- [03:42] The rule of 7: someone has to see something 7 times before they convert.
- [04:10] By putting yourself out there, eventually, you will become top of mind.
- [04:51] Zoom doesn’t run a lot of ads, but they have billboards everywhere in San Francisco. They even bought a sponsorship at the arena where the Golden State Warriors play.
- [05:28] That’s all for today!
- [05:31] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...