In episode #2243, we talk about how Starbucks is embracing NFTs! From new loyalty rewards and increased opportunities for creative marketing, there are a lot of lessons to be learned from Starbucks’ recent moves. Tune in to find out what we expect the company to gain from entering the world of NFTs.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Here’s How Starbucks Is Embracing NFTs.
- [00:39] Updates on Starbucks’ recent partnership with Polygon.
- [00:52] Thoughts on why Starbucks is taking these steps right now.
- [01:52] The example that Starbucks is setting for embracing new tech.
- [02:55] Some of the exciting avenues that are emerging from this partnership.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:21] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Jeff Bezos
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...