In episode 1074, we discuss the best social networks that you aren’t using. Tune in to hear which social networks are our favorites.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s My Favorite Social Network That You Aren’t Using
- [00:40] Neil loves Reddit and thinks not enough people are using it.
- [01:03] Also, their ads are dirt cheap.
- [01:30] Discord is another option that Eric likes.
- [02:40] Neil hasn’t used it himself, as he is not into gaming and music.
- [03:07] That’s it for today!
- [03:17] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...