In episode 1074, we discuss the best social networks that you aren’t using. Tune in to hear which social networks are our favorites.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s My Favorite Social Network That You Aren’t Using
- [00:40] Neil loves Reddit and thinks not enough people are using it.
- [01:03] Also, their ads are dirt cheap.
- [01:30] Discord is another option that Eric likes.
- [02:40] Neil hasn’t used it himself, as he is not into gaming and music.
- [03:07] That’s it for today!
- [03:17] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...