In episode #839, we discuss the secret Instagram weapon no one is talking about. Tune in to hear about this new method of Instagram marketing you need to implement.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s The Secret Instagram Weapon No One Is Talking About
- [00:48] Direct Heroes is a chatbot for Instagram.
- [01:00] It works through DM’s.
- [01:25] If you are a brand, you can ask people to DM you and from there, you can set up automatic responses.
- [02:08] On social platforms, the best way to drive conversions is to engage your followers.
- [03:05] Drift has written great content on conversational marketing.
- [03:25] 2% of Eric’s leads are from conversational marketing.
- [04:22] It’s important to use the chatbots to drive people to other content, an email list, or some other aspect of your marketing funnel.
- [05:25] Our tickets are too expensive, so manning chats wasn’t worth our time.
- [06:08] One of Eric’s friend runs a company called LTV Plus. They are chat agents that man your bots.
- [06:46] That’s it for today!
- [06:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....