In episode #839, we discuss the secret Instagram weapon no one is talking about. Tune in to hear about this new method of Instagram marketing you need to implement.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s The Secret Instagram Weapon No One Is Talking About
- [00:48] Direct Heroes is a chatbot for Instagram.
- [01:00] It works through DM’s.
- [01:25] If you are a brand, you can ask people to DM you and from there, you can set up automatic responses.
- [02:08] On social platforms, the best way to drive conversions is to engage your followers.
- [03:05] Drift has written great content on conversational marketing.
- [03:25] 2% of Eric’s leads are from conversational marketing.
- [04:22] It’s important to use the chatbots to drive people to other content, an email list, or some other aspect of your marketing funnel.
- [05:25] Our tickets are too expensive, so manning chats wasn’t worth our time.
- [06:08] One of Eric’s friend runs a company called LTV Plus. They are chat agents that man your bots.
- [06:46] That’s it for today!
- [06:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...