In episode #1443, we share the secret to coming up with endless content ideas! All content creators need ideas, so how do you make sure that you have more than you need? From scouring social media and blogs to personalizing popular content, we give you a bunch of ways that help us create content at lightning speed with very little research! Tune in and open up this infinite possibility!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Secret to Coming Up with Endless Content Ideas.
- [00:34] Looking at this podcast as an example of endless content creation.
- [00:46] Finding popular topics to talk about on social platforms.
- [01:06] Using BuzzSumo and Feedly to bookmark noteworthy ideas.
- [01:56] Do not regurgitate! Keeping in mind your own spin on things.
- [02:29] What makes this podcast different and personal.
- [03:05] That’s it!
- [03:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...