In episode #587, Eric and Neil tell you what to put in the very first email you send to customers. Tune in to hear why on-boarding is so vital to your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s the Very First Email that You Should Send to Customers
- [00:35] Send an email that helps them throughout their journey and experience.
- [00:47] Setting them up properly will give customers a positive experience and makes them more likely to remain satisfied customers.
- [01:24] Getting people on-boarded the right way is key.
- [02:10] On-boarding is one of the most important levers you can pull and can translate to long-term growth.
- [02:30] Intercom’s initial email explains how everything works and how you can get started.
- [02:49] Pat Flynn will send an email introducing himself and uses the tags in Convert Kit.
- [03:20] Neil’s Co-Founder did a test with About.me and he was able to get their revenue to increase 40 or 50%, just by creating a nice “getting started flow”.
- [03:52] Make sure to include a checklist or steps, so that people have a path to follow.
- [04:15] Intercom has a chat or email on-boarding feature that allows you to choose a path that works for you.
- [04:43] That’s all for today!
- [04:48] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...