In episode #587, Eric and Neil tell you what to put in the very first email you send to customers. Tune in to hear why on-boarding is so vital to your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s the Very First Email that You Should Send to Customers
- [00:35] Send an email that helps them throughout their journey and experience.
- [00:47] Setting them up properly will give customers a positive experience and makes them more likely to remain satisfied customers.
- [01:24] Getting people on-boarded the right way is key.
- [02:10] On-boarding is one of the most important levers you can pull and can translate to long-term growth.
- [02:30] Intercom’s initial email explains how everything works and how you can get started.
- [02:49] Pat Flynn will send an email introducing himself and uses the tags in Convert Kit.
- [03:20] Neil’s Co-Founder did a test with About.me and he was able to get their revenue to increase 40 or 50%, just by creating a nice “getting started flow”.
- [03:52] Make sure to include a checklist or steps, so that people have a path to follow.
- [04:15] Intercom has a chat or email on-boarding feature that allows you to choose a path that works for you.
- [04:43] That’s all for today!
- [04:48] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...