In episode #656, Eric and Neil discuss why Trump has such an effective social media strategy. Tune in to hear how and why you should use his so-called technique.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s What Donald Trump Can Teach You About Social Media
- [00:35] Every time Trump tweets about Amazon, the stock value goes down (however, it always bounces back).
- [01:02] The reason his tweets are effective is that he is “super emotional”.
- [01:18] Whether you agree or disagree with him, his messages are always emotional.
- [01:54] When you get emotional with your tweets, your followers are more likely to engage (with hate or love).
- [02:30] He is a “master marketer”.
- [02:47] He knows how to manipulate the media and continues to use his platform to his advantage.
- [03:06] He apparently has a strong brand.
- [03:25] It’s a game to him and he knows how to play it.
- [03:40] Take time to reach out to people and find out who your most loyal followers are; find out what they want to hear from you.
- [04:32] Make sure you convey emotion and make sure it appeals to your most loyal followers.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...