In episode #656, Eric and Neil discuss why Trump has such an effective social media strategy. Tune in to hear how and why you should use his so-called technique.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s What Donald Trump Can Teach You About Social Media
- [00:35] Every time Trump tweets about Amazon, the stock value goes down (however, it always bounces back).
- [01:02] The reason his tweets are effective is that he is “super emotional”.
- [01:18] Whether you agree or disagree with him, his messages are always emotional.
- [01:54] When you get emotional with your tweets, your followers are more likely to engage (with hate or love).
- [02:30] He is a “master marketer”.
- [02:47] He knows how to manipulate the media and continues to use his platform to his advantage.
- [03:06] He apparently has a strong brand.
- [03:25] It’s a game to him and he knows how to play it.
- [03:40] Take time to reach out to people and find out who your most loyal followers are; find out what they want to hear from you.
- [04:32] Make sure you convey emotion and make sure it appeals to your most loyal followers.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...