In episode #656, Eric and Neil discuss why Trump has such an effective social media strategy. Tune in to hear how and why you should use his so-called technique.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s What Donald Trump Can Teach You About Social Media
- [00:35] Every time Trump tweets about Amazon, the stock value goes down (however, it always bounces back).
- [01:02] The reason his tweets are effective is that he is “super emotional”.
- [01:18] Whether you agree or disagree with him, his messages are always emotional.
- [01:54] When you get emotional with your tweets, your followers are more likely to engage (with hate or love).
- [02:30] He is a “master marketer”.
- [02:47] He knows how to manipulate the media and continues to use his platform to his advantage.
- [03:06] He apparently has a strong brand.
- [03:25] It’s a game to him and he knows how to play it.
- [03:40] Take time to reach out to people and find out who your most loyal followers are; find out what they want to hear from you.
- [04:32] Make sure you convey emotion and make sure it appeals to your most loyal followers.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...