In episode #878, we discuss what we did when our Google traffic tanked. Tune in to hear how we kept our businesses up and running.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s What I Did When My Google Traffic Tanked.
- [00:38] Google is always going to win, no matter how hard you try.
- [01:00] We don’t rely on one channel and neither should you.
- [01:10] When generating leads, Eric will send out more email blasts, videos, paid ads, etc.
- [01:55] It’s important to diversify.
- [02:15] Neil’s team lost a lot of traffic, because they hid a lot of content behind an iframe. Their traffic dipped 25%. This was before Google could read iframes.
- [03:12] When you are omnipresent, you are just running good defense.
- [04:00] Don’t just look at the days your traffic dipped, go back 30 days to see what could have caused the dip.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...