In episode #2305, Neil and Eric highlight the things that messed up your marketing. Not every campaign is going to succeed. In fact, the unfortunate reality is that most will fail. If you want to reduce your failure rate, however, you must focus on the fundamentals. If you are frustrated that your marketing strategy isn’t working, this is the episode for you! Tuning in today, you’ll learn how to fine-tune your leadership, zero in on the right problems, build a team that will lead you to success, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Here’s What Messed Up Your Marketing.
- [00:26] Unpacking the biggest challenge for every marketing campaign: people.
- [01:24] Why do the best people know how to focus on the right problems?
- [02:21] Tips for building a successful marketing team.
- [03:05] What Chamath Palihapitiya says about building teams on the Lex Fridman Podcast.
- [03:18] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:22] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Chamath Palihapitiya on the Lex Fridman Podcast
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...