In episode #1552, we will share our thoughts on what will replace content marketing in 2021. Content marketing involves creating content through video, writing blog posts, and even doing podcasts, but what your audience truly loves is interaction, which non of these channels offer. This is why going live is the future of not just having a captivated audience but generating income too. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Will Replace Content Marketing in 2021.
- [00:35] Going live on social media: It’s great for selling and people love the interaction.
- [01:48] All the big platforms have live capabilities now.
- [02:17] How much easier going live is: Blog posts take ages.
- [02:50] Chopping up live content and repurposing it.
- [03:11] Your following grows faster if you go live.
- [03:33] That’s it for today.
- [03:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...