In episode #1552, we will share our thoughts on what will replace content marketing in 2021. Content marketing involves creating content through video, writing blog posts, and even doing podcasts, but what your audience truly loves is interaction, which non of these channels offer. This is why going live is the future of not just having a captivated audience but generating income too. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Will Replace Content Marketing in 2021.
- [00:35] Going live on social media: It’s great for selling and people love the interaction.
- [01:48] All the big platforms have live capabilities now.
- [02:17] How much easier going live is: Blog posts take ages.
- [02:50] Chopping up live content and repurposing it.
- [03:11] Your following grows faster if you go live.
- [03:33] That’s it for today.
- [03:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...