In episode #680, Eric and Neil discuss what you should be doing on your Thank You page. Tune in to hear how you can use this page to drive more conversions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s What You Should Put on Your Thank You Page
- [00:38] Make the most of your “Thank You” page.
- [01:20] Eric put a video on his page, thanking people for joining the community. It’s a way to drive another conversion or get the viewer to share the page.
- [01:48] Neil also has a video that explains what his customers’ options are, which directs them to more conversion paths.
- [02:30] For Ecommerce businesses, someone already has to buy a product to get to your Thank You page.
- [02:45] Try to offer relevant upsells to these people.
- [03:15] Try to target people based on their presumed needs. Survey your customers!
- [03:30] Once you know what they are looking for, offer similar upsell items.
- [04:06] Amazon is great at Ecommerce upsells.
- [04:30] On the Thank You page, make sure your upsells are one-click and easy to use.
- [04:55] Convert Flow knows what kinds of things people have purchased from your website and will offer them upsells automatically, based on the information they have collected.
- [05:10] That’s all for today!
- [05:12] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...