In episode #680, Eric and Neil discuss what you should be doing on your Thank You page. Tune in to hear how you can use this page to drive more conversions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Here’s What You Should Put on Your Thank You Page
- [00:38] Make the most of your “Thank You” page.
- [01:20] Eric put a video on his page, thanking people for joining the community. It’s a way to drive another conversion or get the viewer to share the page.
- [01:48] Neil also has a video that explains what his customers’ options are, which directs them to more conversion paths.
- [02:30] For Ecommerce businesses, someone already has to buy a product to get to your Thank You page.
- [02:45] Try to offer relevant upsells to these people.
- [03:15] Try to target people based on their presumed needs. Survey your customers!
- [03:30] Once you know what they are looking for, offer similar upsell items.
- [04:06] Amazon is great at Ecommerce upsells.
- [04:30] On the Thank You page, make sure your upsells are one-click and easy to use.
- [04:55] Convert Flow knows what kinds of things people have purchased from your website and will offer them upsells automatically, based on the information they have collected.
- [05:10] That’s all for today!
- [05:12] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #930, we discuss how to use Amazon for content and product development. Tune in to hear how you can use reviews to your advantage....
In episode #929, we discuss whether you should rebrand your logo. Tune in to hear if a rebranding is worth the trouble....