In Episode #455, Eric and Neil discuss how AI will connect offline marketing with online marketing. Tune in to learn the benefits of AI and the impact it has on the world of marketing today and in the near future.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How AI Will Connect Offline Marketing with Online Marketing
- 00:37 – The world is changing; offline and online marketing are being combined
- 01:31 – Amazon has Alexa, Google has Google Home and Apple is coming up with their own because these companies are after the data they can gather
- 02:06 – AI is becoming your personal assistant as it allows you focus on more important things
- 02:22 – There will be drastic change in technology in the coming years
- 03:02 – Amazon just bought Whole Foods as they know most of their prime users are buying from them
- 03:50 – Marketing is becoming more automated as technology evolves as well
- 04:17 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:30 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Change is the only constant—this is especially true for technology.
- In the near future, marketing will also become more automated because of the use of AI.
- AI can make our lives easier, but it also gathers every piece of data we feed it.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...