In Episode #455, Eric and Neil discuss how AI will connect offline marketing with online marketing. Tune in to learn the benefits of AI and the impact it has on the world of marketing today and in the near future.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How AI Will Connect Offline Marketing with Online Marketing
- 00:37 – The world is changing; offline and online marketing are being combined
- 01:31 – Amazon has Alexa, Google has Google Home and Apple is coming up with their own because these companies are after the data they can gather
- 02:06 – AI is becoming your personal assistant as it allows you focus on more important things
- 02:22 – There will be drastic change in technology in the coming years
- 03:02 – Amazon just bought Whole Foods as they know most of their prime users are buying from them
- 03:50 – Marketing is becoming more automated as technology evolves as well
- 04:17 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:30 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Change is the only constant—this is especially true for technology.
- In the near future, marketing will also become more automated because of the use of AI.
- AI can make our lives easier, but it also gathers every piece of data we feed it.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...