In Episode #455, Eric and Neil discuss how AI will connect offline marketing with online marketing. Tune in to learn the benefits of AI and the impact it has on the world of marketing today and in the near future.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How AI Will Connect Offline Marketing with Online Marketing
- 00:37 – The world is changing; offline and online marketing are being combined
- 01:31 – Amazon has Alexa, Google has Google Home and Apple is coming up with their own because these companies are after the data they can gather
- 02:06 – AI is becoming your personal assistant as it allows you focus on more important things
- 02:22 – There will be drastic change in technology in the coming years
- 03:02 – Amazon just bought Whole Foods as they know most of their prime users are buying from them
- 03:50 – Marketing is becoming more automated as technology evolves as well
- 04:17 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:30 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Change is the only constant—this is especially true for technology.
- In the near future, marketing will also become more automated because of the use of AI.
- AI can make our lives easier, but it also gathers every piece of data we feed it.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...