We seldom have interviews on the show, but we’re always excited to make an exception for remarkable individuals like Alex Homozi, Founder and CEO of Acquisitions.com. Alex is an entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist, and author of $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No and Gym Launch Secrets: The Step-By-Step Guide To Building A Massively Profitable Gym. We hear from Alex about his company Acquisitions.com, how he developed a step-by-step guide for massively profitable gyms, and how he believes it’s his duty to reinvest his wealth into altruistic initiatives. In our conversation, we discuss Alex’s book $100M Offers and unpack three key examples that illustrate how to put together an irresistible offer. Alex breaks down the four key variables that create value for the customer and explains how management consulting taught him to systematically approach a problem by interviewing experts. Alex also shares the story of how he met his wife and business partner Leila and how they embarked on a hugely successful business venture together. Tune in today for this engaging and informative conversation on entrepreneurship, risk, building wealth, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:00] Before we jump into today’s interview, please rate, review, and subscribe to the Leveling Up Podcast!
- [00:15] Introducing today’s guest Alex Hormozi, Founder and CEO of Acquisition.com.
- [03:13] Learn about Alex’s book $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No.
- [03:48] How Alex’s media plan utilizes platforms like Youtube and how he is scaling his business.
- [04:38] How Alex refined the model he uses to run his gyms: by trying something new every month.
- [06:06] Hear about the other books Alex is working on.
- [07:19] How Alex is using his process to help people by providing free resources.
- [08:15] What Alex has learned from his background in SaaS and other fields and the concept of asymmetric advantages.
- [11:54] Alex breaks down three examples of how he put together a $100M Offers.
- [14:33] The importance of defining what value is for your customers.
- [17:47] How cutting down the speed of achievement creates value for your customers
- [19:04] The four variables you need to master when putting together a $100M Offer
- [20:56] What Alex learned from management consulting.
- [23:57] Why Alex suggests consulting experts to improve your company, rather than a book on the subject.
- [25:38] How Alex structures his offers with guarantees around growth.
- [27:29] How Alex met his wife and business partner Leila and how they embarked on a hugely successful business venture together.
- [30:01] Alex gives insight into how his portfolio is currently structured.
- [34:24] Alex’s book recommendation and what has made a difference to Alex’s life in the past year.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No
- Gym Launch Secrets: The Step-By-Step Guide To Building A Massively Profitable Gym
- Alex Hormozi on Instagram
- Alex Hormozi on YouTube
- Leila Hormozi on Instagram
- Burning Wish
- Must-read book: Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...