In episode #2285, Neil and Eric talk about how becoming a media company helps you fight algorithm updates. You don’t need to be in the news business to be a media company. Find out how you can become a media company and fight algorithm updates, no matter what you’re selling.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Becoming a Media Company Helps You Fight Algorithm Updates.
- [00:30] How media companies like The Hustle and Morning Brew achieved success.
- [01:19] Why being a media company will lead more people to your content.
- [01:59] Why you don’t need to be in the media creation business to create content about your product.
- [03:44] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:48] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Hustle
- Morning Brew
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...