In episode #2285, Neil and Eric talk about how becoming a media company helps you fight algorithm updates. You don’t need to be in the news business to be a media company. Find out how you can become a media company and fight algorithm updates, no matter what you’re selling.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Becoming a Media Company Helps You Fight Algorithm Updates.
- [00:30] How media companies like The Hustle and Morning Brew achieved success.
- [01:19] Why being a media company will lead more people to your content.
- [01:59] Why you don’t need to be in the media creation business to create content about your product.
- [03:44] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:48] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Hustle
- Morning Brew
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2355, Neil and Eric talk about their 2023 marketing predictions. From short-form videos to AI assistance to the hiring market and lots more, tune in today to hear what you can expect from ...
In episode #2354, Neil and Eric discuss maximizing your sales with chatbots and artificial intelligence. OpenAI (the founders of ChatGPT), are changing the face of artificial intelligence; tune in tod...
In episode #2353, Neil and Eric talk about 5 practical ways to use ChatGPT for marketing. From writing social media posts to acting as a live chat assistant, ChatGPT is a cut above any other available...