In episode #1992, Neil and Eric discuss how big brands are using NFTs for marketing. At the start of 2022, it is clear that NFTs are here to stay. We take a look at some of the big brands that have been doing partnerships with NFTs, like Adidas’s collaboration with Bored Ape Yacht club, and how they’ve successfully incorporated those into their marketing and design strategies.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Big Brands Are Using NFTs For Marketing.
- [00:30] Examples of some of the big brands that have been partnering with NFTs.
- [02:35] Why NFTs are here to stay.
- [02:51] Check out our upcoming NFT project on Twitter at https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT.
- [03:02] That’s it for today, don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Bored Ape Yacht Club
- Mattel Creations
- Leveling Up NFT on Twitter
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...