In episode #1992, Neil and Eric discuss how big brands are using NFTs for marketing. At the start of 2022, it is clear that NFTs are here to stay. We take a look at some of the big brands that have been doing partnerships with NFTs, like Adidas’s collaboration with Bored Ape Yacht club, and how they’ve successfully incorporated those into their marketing and design strategies.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Big Brands Are Using NFTs For Marketing.
- [00:30] Examples of some of the big brands that have been partnering with NFTs.
- [02:35] Why NFTs are here to stay.
- [02:51] Check out our upcoming NFT project on Twitter at https://twitter.com/levelingupNFT.
- [03:02] That’s it for today, don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Bored Ape Yacht Club
- Mattel Creations
- Leveling Up NFT on Twitter
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...