In this special episode of Marketing School, we talk to Billy Gene from Billy Gene is Marketing about his expertise in the field! He talks to us about million-dollar execution, the importance of the sales side of things, and why all marketers should work on their sales skills. We also discuss the indispensability of practice and how putting in the reps is what moves the needle. Tune into this great conversation with Billy to learn all about the service he offers and how it can help you and your business immediately!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Better Conversions Across Platforms with Billy Gene.
- [01:01] Billy’s background and the customer base that he serves.
- [02:36] Moving from agency work to more durable sources of income.
- [03:55] Using Billy’s service as a foundation to build on and grow a business.
- [04:41] Tactics that have Billy excited; getting customers interested on the front end first!
- [10:48] The time it took Billy to learn about the importance of the offer.
- [11:40] How Bill approaches switching things up — focussing on the numbers.
- [15:21] Billy’s tips for improving your sales calls; reading and practicing!
- [18:09] Some information on Billy’s educational program and how to sign up.
- [19:52] Billy’s market-focus and how his business is influenced by growing up on welfare.
- [23:22] Thoughts on personal brands and how much money to pour into them.
- [28:10] Considering Billy’s template for success — how to level up in a similar way.
- [31:01] Having fun with your work — why Billy prioritizes this part of his business.
- [33:38] Billy Gene’s surprising favorite tool!
- [34:32] A must-read book recommendation from Billy about business.
- [35:58] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...