In episode #869, we discuss how books can make you more money. Tune in to hear how a book can increase your sales numbers.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Books Can Make You More Money (Even if You Don’t Read Them)
- [00:40] Frank Kern was able to make money from books by giving one away.
- [00:52] Book funnels work.
- [01:10] Even though the buyers only pay for shipping, your costs will still be low.
- [01:20] However, you won’t make much back.
- [01:34] You recoup costs by getting the buyers to buy from you again.
- [01:45] Keep upselling once you hook them.
- [02:00] Use the book to liquidate your advertising costs.
- [02:35] Russell Brunson has a great book funnel.
- [03:16] Test your back-end offers before offering a book funnel.
- [03:55] Scribe is a company that helps people create and publish books.
- [04:26] The book funnel works best when you’re running ads for it.
- [04:56] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1024, we discuss how brands capitalized on a Marvel blockbuster. Tune in to hear how they did it....
In episode #1023, we discuss the art of the deal. Tune in to hear how to negotiate successfully....
In episode #1022, we discuss the one monetization channel we previously neglected to mention. Tune in to hear us discuss this one channel!...