In episode #2326, we talk about how ChatGPT will change business forever. With the search landscape on the edge of revolution, OpenAI has a big voice in the conversation, and in some ways has even leapfrogged Google! Tune in today to hear about what this could mean for the future of online business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How ChatGPT Will Fundamentally Change Business.
- [00:25] An overview of ChatGPT’s history and how it was developed.
- [01:21] The business model that OpenAI uses.
- [02:07] Powerful possibilities for new ways to communicate.
- [03:16] Why ChatGPT is offering more than Google right now.
- [04:22] Using chat assistants for tasks such as caption writing.
- [05:09] The future of search and which platforms might dominate.
- [05:27] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Y Combinator
- Sam Altman
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...