In episode #710, Eric and Neil discuss how Clickfunnels earned their success. Tune in to hear how Clickfunnels beat the competition.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Clickfunnels Built Their Way To $100M ARR
- [00:40] Clickfunnels is a SAS Product that is a monthly subscription service.
- [01:00] They claim you can use their product to do everything you need to build a site and promote it.
- [01:15] Leadpages and Infusionsoft are their direct competitors, who they have since surpassed.
- [01:45] They reached $100 Million ARR without raising capital.
- [02:10] Once you set up a funnel, it continues to work.
- [02:30] They not only sell the product, but also training to make sure you use it correctly.
- [03:20] If you Google Grant Cardone/Russell Brunson 10X, they sold a huge bundle that made them a lot of money.
- [04:30] Clickfunnels does a ton of webinars.
- [04:50] They also use affiliate marketing to grow their business.
- [05:25] They stand out from the pack because they are very generous with their commissions.
- [07:06] Russell Brunson is a creative marketer.
- [07:30] Clickfunnels doesn’t have salespeople or a marketing team and they still beat their competitors.
- [08:44] That’s all for today!
- [08:55] Tweet at Eric if you are interested in a software bundling offer.
- [09:10] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...