In episode #710, Eric and Neil discuss how Clickfunnels earned their success. Tune in to hear how Clickfunnels beat the competition.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Clickfunnels Built Their Way To $100M ARR
- [00:40] Clickfunnels is a SAS Product that is a monthly subscription service.
- [01:00] They claim you can use their product to do everything you need to build a site and promote it.
- [01:15] Leadpages and Infusionsoft are their direct competitors, who they have since surpassed.
- [01:45] They reached $100 Million ARR without raising capital.
- [02:10] Once you set up a funnel, it continues to work.
- [02:30] They not only sell the product, but also training to make sure you use it correctly.
- [03:20] If you Google Grant Cardone/Russell Brunson 10X, they sold a huge bundle that made them a lot of money.
- [04:30] Clickfunnels does a ton of webinars.
- [04:50] They also use affiliate marketing to grow their business.
- [05:25] They stand out from the pack because they are very generous with their commissions.
- [07:06] Russell Brunson is a creative marketer.
- [07:30] Clickfunnels doesn’t have salespeople or a marketing team and they still beat their competitors.
- [08:44] That’s all for today!
- [08:55] Tweet at Eric if you are interested in a software bundling offer.
- [09:10] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...