In episode #710, Eric and Neil discuss how Clickfunnels earned their success. Tune in to hear how Clickfunnels beat the competition.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Clickfunnels Built Their Way To $100M ARR
- [00:40] Clickfunnels is a SAS Product that is a monthly subscription service.
- [01:00] They claim you can use their product to do everything you need to build a site and promote it.
- [01:15] Leadpages and Infusionsoft are their direct competitors, who they have since surpassed.
- [01:45] They reached $100 Million ARR without raising capital.
- [02:10] Once you set up a funnel, it continues to work.
- [02:30] They not only sell the product, but also training to make sure you use it correctly.
- [03:20] If you Google Grant Cardone/Russell Brunson 10X, they sold a huge bundle that made them a lot of money.
- [04:30] Clickfunnels does a ton of webinars.
- [04:50] They also use affiliate marketing to grow their business.
- [05:25] They stand out from the pack because they are very generous with their commissions.
- [07:06] Russell Brunson is a creative marketer.
- [07:30] Clickfunnels doesn’t have salespeople or a marketing team and they still beat their competitors.
- [08:44] That’s all for today!
- [08:55] Tweet at Eric if you are interested in a software bundling offer.
- [09:10] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #840, we discuss what you should do to build an audience. Tune in to hear how you can build a following....
In episode #839, we discuss the secret Instagram weapon no one is talking about. Tune in to hear about this new method of Instagram marketing you need to implement....