In episode #843, we discuss how content marketing will change in the coming year. Tune in to hear how you can get ahead of the trends.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Content Marketing Will Change in 2019
- [00:50] We are more conscious of doing omni-channel marketing.
- [01:40] Content is most likely old and regurgitated, which affects rankings.
- [02:23] Content marketing is played out.
- [02:45] You have to produce new, cutting edge content or it won’t rank well.
- [03:44] Build good will with live events.
- [04:01] It is so important to build actual relationships with people in order to succeed.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...