In episode #843, we discuss how content marketing will change in the coming year. Tune in to hear how you can get ahead of the trends.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Content Marketing Will Change in 2019
- [00:50] We are more conscious of doing omni-channel marketing.
- [01:40] Content is most likely old and regurgitated, which affects rankings.
- [02:23] Content marketing is played out.
- [02:45] You have to produce new, cutting edge content or it won’t rank well.
- [03:44] Build good will with live events.
- [04:01] It is so important to build actual relationships with people in order to succeed.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...