In episode #843, we discuss how content marketing will change in the coming year. Tune in to hear how you can get ahead of the trends.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Content Marketing Will Change in 2019
- [00:50] We are more conscious of doing omni-channel marketing.
- [01:40] Content is most likely old and regurgitated, which affects rankings.
- [02:23] Content marketing is played out.
- [02:45] You have to produce new, cutting edge content or it won’t rank well.
- [03:44] Build good will with live events.
- [04:01] It is so important to build actual relationships with people in order to succeed.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...