How Culture Helps Scale A Company
In episode #1701, we show you how culture helps scale a company. All of the best CEOs in the world are obsessed with culture because there is incredible value in having everybody in an organization marching in the same direction. Tune in to hear how hiring the right people will help you take your firm to the next level.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Culture Helps Scale A Company.
- [01:00] The top CEOs in the world are obsessed with culture.
- [01:20] Types of activities that fall under culture.
- [01:37] Keeping everybody marching in the same direction.
- [02:00] Neil’s approach to building culture at Neil Patel Digital.
- [03:10] How to recruit people and see if they are a good fit.
- [04:00] Eric’s approach to finding out if job candidates have long-term vision.
- [05:07] Mirroring the approach to culture found at the great companies.
- [05:29] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days of free entry into our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...