How Culture Helps Scale A Company
In episode #1701, we show you how culture helps scale a company. All of the best CEOs in the world are obsessed with culture because there is incredible value in having everybody in an organization marching in the same direction. Tune in to hear how hiring the right people will help you take your firm to the next level.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Culture Helps Scale A Company.
- [01:00] The top CEOs in the world are obsessed with culture.
- [01:20] Types of activities that fall under culture.
- [01:37] Keeping everybody marching in the same direction.
- [02:00] Neil’s approach to building culture at Neil Patel Digital.
- [03:10] How to recruit people and see if they are a good fit.
- [04:00] Eric’s approach to finding out if job candidates have long-term vision.
- [05:07] Mirroring the approach to culture found at the great companies.
- [05:29] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days of free entry into our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...