How Culture Helps Scale A Company
In episode #1701, we show you how culture helps scale a company. All of the best CEOs in the world are obsessed with culture because there is incredible value in having everybody in an organization marching in the same direction. Tune in to hear how hiring the right people will help you take your firm to the next level.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Culture Helps Scale A Company.
- [01:00] The top CEOs in the world are obsessed with culture.
- [01:20] Types of activities that fall under culture.
- [01:37] Keeping everybody marching in the same direction.
- [02:00] Neil’s approach to building culture at Neil Patel Digital.
- [03:10] How to recruit people and see if they are a good fit.
- [04:00] Eric’s approach to finding out if job candidates have long-term vision.
- [05:07] Mirroring the approach to culture found at the great companies.
- [05:29] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days of free entry into our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...