In episode #2060, Neil and Eric talk about how digital marketers are adapting to privacy changes. At the end of the day, the biggest companies in the world make insane amounts of money off of advertising. This means that no matter what restrictions they have to follow, you can be sure that they are investing in ways to make it profitable for marketers to keep advertising on them. Tune in and hear why the main thing you should be worrying about is leveling up your creativity as a marketer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Digital Marketers Are Adapting to Privacy Changes.
- [00:50] Why you shouldn’t worry about adapting to privacy changes.
- [01:40] Worry rather how you can become more creative as a marketer.
- [03:23] That’s it for today.
- [03:25] Go to https://heroes.levelingup.com/epic/ to learn about our upcoming event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sign up for our live event in Austin from the 25th to the 27th of April: levelingup.com/epic
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...