In episode #2060, Neil and Eric talk about how digital marketers are adapting to privacy changes. At the end of the day, the biggest companies in the world make insane amounts of money off of advertising. This means that no matter what restrictions they have to follow, you can be sure that they are investing in ways to make it profitable for marketers to keep advertising on them. Tune in and hear why the main thing you should be worrying about is leveling up your creativity as a marketer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Digital Marketers Are Adapting to Privacy Changes.
- [00:50] Why you shouldn’t worry about adapting to privacy changes.
- [01:40] Worry rather how you can become more creative as a marketer.
- [03:23] That’s it for today.
- [03:25] Go to https://heroes.levelingup.com/epic/ to learn about our upcoming event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sign up for our live event in Austin from the 25th to the 27th of April: levelingup.com/epic
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...