In episode #2060, Neil and Eric talk about how digital marketers are adapting to privacy changes. At the end of the day, the biggest companies in the world make insane amounts of money off of advertising. This means that no matter what restrictions they have to follow, you can be sure that they are investing in ways to make it profitable for marketers to keep advertising on them. Tune in and hear why the main thing you should be worrying about is leveling up your creativity as a marketer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Digital Marketers Are Adapting to Privacy Changes.
- [00:50] Why you shouldn’t worry about adapting to privacy changes.
- [01:40] Worry rather how you can become more creative as a marketer.
- [03:23] That’s it for today.
- [03:25] Go to https://heroes.levelingup.com/epic/ to learn about our upcoming event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sign up for our live event in Austin from the 25th to the 27th of April: levelingup.com/epic
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...