In episode #905, we discuss how digital marketing will change in 2019. Tune in to hear what changes are on the horizon.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Digital Marketing Will Change in 2019.
- [01:10] Marketing is shifting in ways that many people don’t appreciate.
- [01:25] When we started, not a lot of people were doing content marketing, but now there is too much content.
- [02:10] Google ranks content based on quality and newness.
- [03:00] Neil has been doing a lot of live videos lately.
- [03:35] One piece can become ten thanks to content repurposing.
- [04:45] Leverage an omni-channel approach.
- [05:00] Leverage the personal approach, as well.
- [05:48] In 2020, voice search will be 50% of all searches.
- [06:30] Machine learning is also on the rise.
- [07:00] That’s it for today!
- [07:07] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...