In episode #905, we discuss how digital marketing will change in 2019. Tune in to hear what changes are on the horizon.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Digital Marketing Will Change in 2019.
- [01:10] Marketing is shifting in ways that many people don’t appreciate.
- [01:25] When we started, not a lot of people were doing content marketing, but now there is too much content.
- [02:10] Google ranks content based on quality and newness.
- [03:00] Neil has been doing a lot of live videos lately.
- [03:35] One piece can become ten thanks to content repurposing.
- [04:45] Leverage an omni-channel approach.
- [05:00] Leverage the personal approach, as well.
- [05:48] In 2020, voice search will be 50% of all searches.
- [06:30] Machine learning is also on the rise.
- [07:00] That’s it for today!
- [07:07] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...