In episode #1153, we discuss the option of monetizing your podcast! There are many considerations when thinking about ads and sponsors for your show and it is not something that you should rush into. Join us as we relay the most important factors in this decision.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When to Monetize Your Podcast with Ads.
- [00:32] The ongoing discussion we have around monetizing this podcast.
- [01:48] Considerations of who to work with and what you are willing to give up.
- [02:39] The money that it takes grow a podcast, faster.
- [03:15] The number of listeners we recommend you acquire before you monetize.
- [04:25] Reinvesting ad money back into your podcast rather pocketing it.
- [05:10] That is it for today!
- [05:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...