In episode #1153, we discuss the option of monetizing your podcast! There are many considerations when thinking about ads and sponsors for your show and it is not something that you should rush into. Join us as we relay the most important factors in this decision.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When to Monetize Your Podcast with Ads.
- [00:32] The ongoing discussion we have around monetizing this podcast.
- [01:48] Considerations of who to work with and what you are willing to give up.
- [02:39] The money that it takes grow a podcast, faster.
- [03:15] The number of listeners we recommend you acquire before you monetize.
- [04:25] Reinvesting ad money back into your podcast rather pocketing it.
- [05:10] That is it for today!
- [05:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...