In episode #1153, we discuss the option of monetizing your podcast! There are many considerations when thinking about ads and sponsors for your show and it is not something that you should rush into. Join us as we relay the most important factors in this decision.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When to Monetize Your Podcast with Ads.
- [00:32] The ongoing discussion we have around monetizing this podcast.
- [01:48] Considerations of who to work with and what you are willing to give up.
- [02:39] The money that it takes grow a podcast, faster.
- [03:15] The number of listeners we recommend you acquire before you monetize.
- [04:25] Reinvesting ad money back into your podcast rather pocketing it.
- [05:10] That is it for today!
- [05:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...