In episode #1085, we present a segment of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event.
Tune in to hear some insightful questions from the conference attendees.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:54] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A
- [01:40] What worked for us was doing a daily podcast.
- [02:00] John Lee Dumas agrees that publishing daily increases your reach and potential ad revenue.
- [02:38] Create a mobile exit pop-up to convince people to subscribe.
- [02:54] Pay bloggers with a similar audience to write a post about your show.
- [03:07] As people to rate, review, and subscribe.
- [04:25] We got our start after we finally had a face-to-face meeting at a Taco Bell.
- [07:00] The idea for workshops came from Mastermind groups of which we have been a part.
- [09:45] Reaching out to influencers for back links can be effective, but it’s not a sure thing.
- [10:10] That’s it for today!
- [10:17] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...