In episode #1085, we present a segment of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event.
Tune in to hear some insightful questions from the conference attendees.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:54] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A
- [01:40] What worked for us was doing a daily podcast.
- [02:00] John Lee Dumas agrees that publishing daily increases your reach and potential ad revenue.
- [02:38] Create a mobile exit pop-up to convince people to subscribe.
- [02:54] Pay bloggers with a similar audience to write a post about your show.
- [03:07] As people to rate, review, and subscribe.
- [04:25] We got our start after we finally had a face-to-face meeting at a Taco Bell.
- [07:00] The idea for workshops came from Mastermind groups of which we have been a part.
- [09:45] Reaching out to influencers for back links can be effective, but it’s not a sure thing.
- [10:10] That’s it for today!
- [10:17] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...