In episode #1085, we present a segment of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event.
Tune in to hear some insightful questions from the conference attendees.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:54] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A
- [01:40] What worked for us was doing a daily podcast.
- [02:00] John Lee Dumas agrees that publishing daily increases your reach and potential ad revenue.
- [02:38] Create a mobile exit pop-up to convince people to subscribe.
- [02:54] Pay bloggers with a similar audience to write a post about your show.
- [03:07] As people to rate, review, and subscribe.
- [04:25] We got our start after we finally had a face-to-face meeting at a Taco Bell.
- [07:00] The idea for workshops came from Mastermind groups of which we have been a part.
- [09:45] Reaching out to influencers for back links can be effective, but it’s not a sure thing.
- [10:10] That’s it for today!
- [10:17] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything....
In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon....