In episode #1085, we present a segment of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event.
Tune in to hear some insightful questions from the conference attendees.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:54] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A
- [01:40] What worked for us was doing a daily podcast.
- [02:00] John Lee Dumas agrees that publishing daily increases your reach and potential ad revenue.
- [02:38] Create a mobile exit pop-up to convince people to subscribe.
- [02:54] Pay bloggers with a similar audience to write a post about your show.
- [03:07] As people to rate, review, and subscribe.
- [04:25] We got our start after we finally had a face-to-face meeting at a Taco Bell.
- [07:00] The idea for workshops came from Mastermind groups of which we have been a part.
- [09:45] Reaching out to influencers for back links can be effective, but it’s not a sure thing.
- [10:10] That’s it for today!
- [10:17] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...