In episode #1085, we present a segment of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event.
Tune in to hear some insightful questions from the conference attendees.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:54] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A
- [01:40] What worked for us was doing a daily podcast.
- [02:00] John Lee Dumas agrees that publishing daily increases your reach and potential ad revenue.
- [02:38] Create a mobile exit pop-up to convince people to subscribe.
- [02:54] Pay bloggers with a similar audience to write a post about your show.
- [03:07] As people to rate, review, and subscribe.
- [04:25] We got our start after we finally had a face-to-face meeting at a Taco Bell.
- [07:00] The idea for workshops came from Mastermind groups of which we have been a part.
- [09:45] Reaching out to influencers for back links can be effective, but it’s not a sure thing.
- [10:10] That’s it for today!
- [10:17] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...