In episode #831, we discuss how you can market in a brand new industry. Tune in to hear what you can do to kick things off in a new industry.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Do You Market in a Brand New Industry?
- [01:00] Google is excellent for demand fulfillment.
- [01:15] If a lot of people are looking for a given item, it will be easier to find and thus fulfill that demand.
- [01:32] If it’s a new product, go to Facebook and create content in order to drive traffic and promote your business. Create demand!1
- [01:57] Get people to blog or write articles about you.
- [02:30] Facebook ads work extremely well.
- [02:40] Influencers are key: maybe pay them to talk about or promote you.
- [03:15] Hoverboards blew up because people were instagramming about them.
- [03:30] If you have an email list, barter with a popular influencers. Try to have something to offer.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...