In episode #831, we discuss how you can market in a brand new industry. Tune in to hear what you can do to kick things off in a new industry.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Do You Market in a Brand New Industry?
- [01:00] Google is excellent for demand fulfillment.
- [01:15] If a lot of people are looking for a given item, it will be easier to find and thus fulfill that demand.
- [01:32] If it’s a new product, go to Facebook and create content in order to drive traffic and promote your business. Create demand!1
- [01:57] Get people to blog or write articles about you.
- [02:30] Facebook ads work extremely well.
- [02:40] Influencers are key: maybe pay them to talk about or promote you.
- [03:15] Hoverboards blew up because people were instagramming about them.
- [03:30] If you have an email list, barter with a popular influencers. Try to have something to offer.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....